Job Title: Assistant Human Resource Officer
Number Of Posts: One(1)
Job Group PB 7
Terms of Service: Contract
Duration of Service: Two Years Renewable Term
Job Summary: This position reports to the Senior Human Resource Officer and shall be responsible for providing support in the various human resource functions, which include recruitment, staffing, training and development.
Duties and Responsibilities
- To assist in day to day operations of the HR functions and duties
- To Provide clerical and administrative support to the departments
- To document and implement human resource processes, policies and directives
- To undertake HR duties such as employee data management, leave administration
- A diploma in Human Resource Management/Business Administration from a recognized institution
- Professional qualification in Human Resource Management from a recognized institution.
- A member of Institute of Human Resource Management (IHRM)
- At least one 1) year work experience
- Computer skills.
- Leadership and integrity qualities as set out in chapter 6 of the Constitution and demonstrated compliance to the public service values and principles as defined in the Constitution.
Interested and qualified candidates are requested to submit their applications together with a detailed curriculum vitae, professional certificates and testimonials.
The candidate must also attach the following:
- Valid certificate of good conduct
- EACC clearance
- HELB certificate
Applications clearly marked “APPLICATION FOR THE POSITION OF ASSISTANT HUMAN RESOURCE OFFICER” to be deposited or sent to the Board by 27th October at 4:00pm using the following address
PHARMACY AND POISOSN BOARD
P.O Box 27663-00506
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
The Board is an equal opportunity employer